Chipper Cash is Africa’s modern mobile payments platform. We’re helping friends, families and loved ones stay connected and securely send money across Africa with incredible ease and peace of mind. Our cross-border payments infrastructure also helps merchants and businesses in Africa accept payments on the internet with no friction. Over 4 million users have joined so far and we’re growing very fast. We have raised a total of $152.2M from Jeff Bezos, Joe Montana and some of the most reputable fintech Venture Capital firms in the world to accelerate the growth of financial services within Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Customer Operations Analyst
Customer Operations Department Overview:
- Our Customer Operations team is at the heart of Chipper, as it is the first point of contact with our customers and the team that knows most intimately the struggles and hopes of customers. Most important, is the team’s ability to respond to customers with empathy and work alongside customers to solve their problems.
- The Customer Operations team also works closely with the Product Operations, Product & Engineering, Legal & Compliance, and Growth Marketing teams. It’s about much more than resolving tickets. It’s also about helping us find solutions that will prevent customers from having problems in the first place and help us deliver on the promise of Chipper working like magic.
- The Senior Customer Operations analyst would be responsible for receiving and escalating difficult issues to ensure exceptional service standards and sustain high customer satisfaction.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Provide excellent support via various touch points (email, live chat, social media, and telephone) to our customers.
- Proactively identifying patterns with user frustrations and expectations of customers, seeing where we can change our processes, tools, or product to make their lives easier
- Escalating customers’ issues and feature requests to the product teams.
- Compiling regular team and customer reports.
What you should have
- 3+ years of customer service experience handling inquiries via email, live chat, telephone, social media or any other written communication
- Experience in handling escalations and difficult customer problems related to payments, onboarding or user experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online