Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria – Our client, one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous integrated Oil and Gas corporation, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Civil / Structural Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Client: Oil and Gas
- To carry out drafting of concrete and steel structure using AutoCAD, PDMS modelling and understand plots plans and mechanical equipment drawings, preparing material take off and requisition for cost estimating or purchase purpose.
- Understand and apply Eurocode
- Understand and apply American codes e.g ACI, API, AISC, ASCE etc
- Drafting of reinforced concrete structures using AutoCAD.
- Ability to carry out 3D PDMS modelling.
- Drafting of steel structures using AutoCAD.
- Understand plot plans and Layout
- Preparation of material take off and material requisition.
- Proactively work with other team members to ensure project goods are met.
- Get clear understanding of project needs, goals etc from senior civil/structural designer.
- Attend various training and development program organised in house/external.
Qualifications and Skills
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree (B.Eng / B.tech or equivalent) in Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in civil/structural engineering.
- Minimum of 1 experience post qualification experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Member of NSE, NICE, COREN etc.
- Sound knowledge of the use of AutoCAD and 3D models (PDMS and SACs)
- Ability to produce detailed design drawing.
- Ability to work under general supervision of the senior design.
- Provide informed solutions when required.
N230,000 – N245,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.