Paystack is a technology company solving payments problems for ambitious businesses. Paystack’s mission is to help merchants in Africa get paid by anyone, anywhere in the world. Over 9,000 of some of the best businesses in Nigeria use Paystack’s modern payments gateway, including MTN, Taxify, Domino’s Pizza, Smile Communications, Opera, God is Good Motors, Axa Mansard Insurance, and many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Automation Engineer
About the Role
- We are looking for automation engineers that have built testing frameworks, tools, and infrastructure to test large-scale platforms. The ideal candidate should be comfortable building automation testing capabilities for backend and frontend applications across web, mobile, and native applications.
- You will form part of the Automation Engineering team working alongside other automation engineers responsible for building automated testing solutions that help engineering teams move faster while maintaining high quality standards. You will contribute to existing test suites and build tools and frameworks from scratch.
- Our team is small but highly accomplished, so your voice will be heard and your ideas will make meaningful contributions to the business.
- This is a full time position and the location of the role is flexible across our entities in Africa (remote).
What You’ll be Doing
- Establish our front-end automation test strategy for web and mobile applications
- Design architecture, tooling, and maintain test data
- Implement automated integration, end-to-end, and performance tests
- Consult with cross-functional teams to enable effective test automation across our front-end products
- Collaborate with other teams – both inside and outside engineering – to better understand merchant and customer pain points
- Participate in code and technical design reviews with other automation engineers
- Ensure that all essential use cases are covered by reliable and repeatable tests across all front-end applications.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Sufficient experience in at least one major programming language
- Experience building test automation frameworks for web and mobile
- Experience using a variety of testing techniques, processes, and tools.
- Experience performing functional and non-functional automated tests against complex web applications and API’s
- Strong SQL and data validation skills
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Experience leading a team of automation engineers
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online