Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa, and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure, and Hospitality
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Auditor
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in preparation of risk based Internal Audit Plan.
- Conduct business process review, involved in execution so as to evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls over the business cycles with minimal inputs from the manager.
- Be updated on the business industry issues / trends.
- Identifying and suggesting areas requiring improvement in the client’s business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Assist in Design, implement and review internal control, audit, and regulatory compliance procedures.
- Assist in completion and meeting timelines for the audit plan.
- Work with 2nd line of defense & Compliance functions to align audit activity and develop the regulatory framework in line with the local regulations and CBN guidelines.
- Executes audit projects with minimal guidance by determining scope and objectives, partnering with stakeholders and process owners for execution of plans.
- Actively involved in execution of audit, validation of control design, effectiveness and identifies process deficiencies by testing performance of controls against Company procedures and/or external regulatory/accounting requirements; evaluating process efficiencies; and performing advanced data and analytical analysis.
- Assist and prepare / review audit reports, audit summaries and memos; root-cause analysis on issues and findings, and recommendations for management; review reports and correspondence are in alignment with internal audit standards.
- Work closely with the stakeholders to ensure appropriate action plans are provided to mitigate the risks highlighted.
- Assist in Conducting Risk Assessment to identify material risk, prioritize risk, recommend risk mitigation Plans, and agree with the management on the action plan and follow up.
- Helps in coordinating external and other regulatory compliance reviews.
- Support management in designing and developing documentations for strengthening controls.
- Promote the highest standards of ethics and standards across the organization.
Essential Skills & Qualifications
- Nigerian Chartered accountant.
- 4-6 years of experience
- Previous experience in Fintech and big 4 will be preferred.
- Excellent analytical and investigation skills to identify underlying operational and technology issues and demonstrate ability to problem solve and viable solutions
- ISACA / CISA / related certification will be an added advantage,
- Understanding of control environment, compliance, and risk frameworks such as CoBIT; COSO; ISO standards, etc.
- Proficiency in fintech, General Computer controls, Etc.
- Excellent project / program management skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online