ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Associate
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Experienced legal professional, providing legal services to clients.
- Meeting with clients and cultivating a client / lawyer relationship.
- Writing legal opinions.
- Drafting agreements on a stand alone basis.
- Handling perfection of property deeds and land registering on a stand alone basis.
- Handling incorporation of companies on a stand alone basis.
- Preparing all corporate returns on a stand alone basis.
- Filing of papers at CAC.
- Acquisition of skills, required to build up the firms business.
- Proffer solutions to client needs in the context of prevailing laws & practices.
- Supervising Associates.
- Writing legal opinions on all aspects of Nigerian law
- Staying abreast of legal developments, new legislation on all aspects of Nigerian law
- Consolidating research capabilities to support job assignments
- Reviewing statutory searches and reports conducted by juniors in respect of CAC searches and land searches for secured lending and due diligence
- Enhance turnaround time for preparation of documents and requisite form sand completing the incorporation process and handling CAC matters
- Prepare papers for presentation by Seniors or for publication on any aspect of Nigerian law
- Conducting documentation reviews for bank clientele
- Handling Nigerian immigration matters and business advisory services
- Participating in transaction structuring to meet client needs
- Consolidating knowledge of Nigerian Oil & Gas law
- Providing responses to client matters with minimum supervision
- Attending meetings in response to client needs
- Preparing reports on job assignments in a timely manner
- Fulfilling other responsibilities as delegated or assigned.
Experience / Qualifications
- 7-9 years proven work experience
- LLB ( Hons )Law.
- Passion for Excellence
- Team Spirit
- Commitment to Service
- Analytical and Logical Thinking
- Legal Specialisation
- Legal Opinion / Document Development.
- Time Management
- Communication and Presentation Skills
- Negotiating Skills
- Writing Skills
- Firm Building.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.