We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Associate, Strategic Information M & E Systems
Job Code: SI 108
- The incumbent will assist with supervising regular data collection across implementing entities and ensure quality of the data by random verifications and validations while preserving data in a safe and accessible way.
- Will assist with analyzing program information, discuss findings and provide feedback to stakeholders and program teams on project performance.
- S/he will assist in providing technical support on SI and evidence–based recommendations to the relevant program team and stakeholders.
- S/he will assist with the implementation of SI field activities and ensure they adhere to THE organizational, GON and USG monitoring and evaluation system.
- Will assist with coordinating and engaging supported entities and state stakeholders to collect data against agreed indicators in line with GON and USG requirements.
- Will assist with the support and use of program Monitoring and Evaluation tools across all supported entities.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- University Degree in Business, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Computer Science, Public Administration or any related field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in reporting position with Local or International NGOs; preferably in Care and treatment.
- Experience with DHIS, DATIM and RADET reporting a plus. Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Access required.
- Experience with data form design, collection and data entry.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Ability to analyze and interpret large amount of information.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their Current CV and Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location in Microsoft Word format by email to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION, AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. “COM01 Abuja, JOHN BULL”.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as an application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Residents of the Location(s) stated and its environs are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.