Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Associate – Financial Advisory
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
About the Financial Advisory
- Our Financial Advisory professionals provide a comprehensive suite of strategic advice and execution services to clients ranging from Corporates, Private Equity firms, Venture Capital firms and other investors and lenders.
- Our public sector professionals assist government agencies and ministries who are implementing alternative service delivery models through public-private partnerships or privatizations.
- In addition, we have a number of specialist financing teams, working in conjunction with core industry groups, providing value-added solution to transactions with their specific areas of expertise.
Financial Advisory Services:
- We advise clients ranging from corporates, private equity and institutional investors to governments, management teams and individuals who are seeking to access new markets, assets, technologies, intellectual property or sources of finance.
Mergers & Acquisitions:
- We help clients develop strategies that align with their growth objectives.
- We also prepare them to thoroughly understand the market sector, screen targets and help set baselines for approaching the top prospects.
- We plan in advance for post-merger and workforce integration.
- Restructuring Services (RS) professionals in Deloitte specialize in providing in-depth business and financial advisory services to companies, their creditors, their equity holders, the legal community, bank syndicates, and other interested parties in both in-court and out-of-court restructuring.
- Our valuation team provide well-reasoned valuations and advice. Most importantly, we understand how to quantify and present valuation analyses and conclusions in concert with prevailing accounting, tax, and regulatory codes, for transaction, financing, litigation, strategic management, and compliance purposes.
- We are seeking suitably qualified high performing professionals to join our Financial Advisory team.
- The incumbent will be responsible for leading clients’ projects/engagements, providing leadership to the team and also providing support to project team members.
- You will have a clear understanding of various projects as well as an appreciable knowledge of clients’ businesses.
- Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work with a number of high-profile organizations and further develop their leadership abilities.
- Perform complex assignments, review the work of others, and advise on best practices based on relevant Financial Advisory technical knowledge/skills.
- Teach others how to use available research and knowledge networks; apply the organisation’s knowledge capital to solve complex business problems for clients
- Demonstrate capacity to retool skill sets and introduce other applicable technical skills based on changing business needs and engagement peculiarities
- Assist others to apply and comply with relevant laws and regulatory requirements
- Work with colleagues to ensure that invoices are raised, and bills are collected in due time
- Understand and guide other team members on the importance of working within time, cost and quality limits
- Know and assist others in report writing, provide useful review comments to team members on client deliverables
- Develop innovative approaches to address client issues
- Possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.A., etc.) in related discipline with a second class upper.
- Masters / MBA will be an added advantage
- Qualified member of ICAN (or other recognized professional accounting body e.g. ICAEW, CPA, ACCA etc.), or passed CFA Level 3 examination.
- A Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Risk Management or related field from a reputable university will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online