SPM is a firm with an unparalleled mix of strategic and technical expertise in business development, financial management, management consulting and corporate training programmes structured with industry specifics and functional applications. SPM has built for itself a reputation for producing results and a driven excellence culture for client’s satisfaction both regionally and internationally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior and Junior HR Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance,etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Proven experience (5 years senior officer, 3 years junior officer) as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- HR Credentials (e.g. PHR from the HR Certification Institute, CIPM ).
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply For Senior and Junior HR Officers at SPM Professionals Limited
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail