KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Accountant (Accounting Advisory)
Job Type: Temporary Placement (3 – 12 months) Contract
- We are recruiting experienced Accountants in the Accounting Advisory Team of our Advisory practice. The Accounting Advisory Services practicing is a dedicated team of experienced professionals with in-depth technical and industry experience across our service offerings.
- The team provides end-to-end accounting and financial reporting advisory solutions, helping our clients transform their financial reporting function as well as meet the complex demands of financial reporting regulators and key stakeholders.
- Minimum of Second Class (Lower) division from a reputable university
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- Minimum of 4 years post-NYSC relevant experience for the role
- Proven experience in accounting processing
- Appetite for learning new skills in a challenging and supportive environment. Strong consulting skills: analytical, written, and verbal communication, and
- presentation skills.
- Motivation to achieve high standards of client service and professionalism.
- Strong skills on Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel. and PowerPoint.
- Good digital skills.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Upon completion of the Application Form above, candidates should send thier CV to: NG-FMCareers@ng.kpmg.com with “CV for Experienced Accountant” as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive further communication.
- Please do not fill the form above if you do not meet the requirements.