Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Systems Engineer on our Server and Networking team in Lagos, Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Account Executive – Public Sector
Job ID: R140069
Location: Abuja (Remote)
- From developing brand new accounts to driving expansion across existing accounts, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action every day. Whether focusing on a geographical area, product line, industry, channel or market segment, their goal is the same: to develop relationships with the end-users of the organization and generate meaningful sales.
- They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers.
- Join us as an Senior Account Executive – Public Sector on our Public Sales team in Abuja, Nigeria, to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
- As a Senior Account Executive, you will develop new accounts and expand existing accounts within Public Sector Accounts building strong customer relationships in the field while ensuring a great customer experience for all.
- Manage and support territory and accounts, including account planning, sales forecasting and facilitating organizational alignment in cross-functional virtual teams
- Understand customers’ business and solution requirements to ensure satisfaction with our solutions
- Identify business trends and leverage strengths of the sales team to create a differentiated offering while positioning ourselves to capture business
- Provide direction, support and coaching to internal teams
- Grow the territory or account base to attain financial objectives
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 15+ years of related experience in a relationship selling role with a Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to leverage other teams, such as the internal sales force, pre-sales, services consultants, product managers and finance
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills and ability to provide insight and thought leadership to senior level executives
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online