Steps to Accept Nirsal Loan; We are pleased to inform you that Nirsal Micro-finance Bank (NMFB) Non-Interest Banking, NIB Loan has commenced the loan approval to applicants for the ongoing loan application for SME’s, Households and AGSMEIS.
If you have applied for the NIRSAL MFB Non Interest Loan, and you have been offered the loan pending your acceptance of the loan, then read this post on how you can accept the loan offer.
Do you wonder and want to know how you can generate the acceptance letter and accept the loan offer? If your answer to these questions is yes, then read further below for answers and guide on how you can acceptance your NFMB NIBLoans Offer.
Things you need to note
First, you should take note of the following:
- There is every need for you to check your status to ascertain if you are still on the right path to receiving your covid-19-support loan.
- Before you can access the portal, you should have a profile with the platform. This means that you must have previously applied when the online registration was going on. You can only log in if you have created your profile.
How to Accept Nirsal NIBLoan Offer
To accept and get your NIB Loan Funds Disbursed to you, you need to first accept the offer of the loan when you receive an SMS of the approval of your application.
This is the second phase of the NIRSAL NIBLoans which requires you to do the following when you received a notification that your loan has been approved:
- Generate the Offer Letter and accept it
- Generate the Undertaking to Buy Agreement and accept it
- Input the details of the items to be financed. This must conform with the approved amount as shown on your offer letter.
- You will finally attach invoices for all the items to be financed.
Below is the step-by-step guide on how to carry out this acceptance of the loan offer on the Nirsal non-interest loan portal.
- Visit the NIBLOAN Portal via https://nibloans.nmfb.com.ng/ or the link sent to you in the SMS, it looks like https://nibloans.nmfb.com.ng/noninterestlendingtcfhouseholdofferletter/TCFNXXXXXX
- Select Returning to Check Application Status
- Input your BVN and Last Name as it is arranged on your BVN.
- Skip the Application Reference Number field
- Check the Security Box (Google Captcha)
- Proceed to click on Submit
Secondly, the Nirsal Microfinance Loan will only be disbursed to those who are considered qualified applicants. Below are the steps and links that applicants need to follow to check their loan status:
- From previous guidelines, the first step to take is to carefully go through your email address. Those who got their loan requests granted will receive emails indicating that they have been granted access to the loan. If by now, after the online application, there is still no mail to show that your loan has been approved, then it’s best to click here or visit https://agsmeisapp.nmfb.com.ng/
- In case you can’t remember the category of loan you had applied for, the two major loan categories available are SME or Individual/Households.
- Next, you need to verify your account by submitting your BVN. If you are lucky to have been approved for the loan, then a window will pop open showing you the amount approved for you.
- The next thing for you to do is to claim your loan. Provide your bank details and information in the correct format. There is a space for that on the portal.
- The final step is to locate the terms and conditions required for the loan, then read and understand every aspect of it.
- You will also learn of the director in charge of your payment and his/her details, and the procedure for repaying the loan.
If you have further questions regarding applying or acceptance of the NIRSAL NIB LOAN, feel free to leave a comment below, and we will try to address the questions you have and help solve your confusion. Steps to Accept Nirsal Loan