Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Operative
Locations: Lagos and Abuja
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: Station Manager
- Provides security protection for aircraft and passengers.
- Implements crowd control techniques at the Check-in counters and Boarding gates.
- Handles passenger body search at the boarding gate and treats passengers with courtesy and
- Secures the airline’s properties, staff, passengers and passengers’ baggage from pilfering and malicious damage.
- Assists in investigating security related incidents and reports same to the Station Manager.
- Manages and reports all petty complaints from staff/passengers concerning security, especially with respect to operational issues and any other security related matter.
- Complies with Aviation Security operating procedures, working practices and protocols.
- Utilizes equipment only as trained.
- To carry out such other duties as assigned.
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- At least OND or equivalent
- At least one year work experience; AVSEC experience will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be smart and vigilant at all times
- Must be a team player
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com indicating the location as the subject of the mail.