WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Coordinator, Intelligence & Investigation
Location: Sapele, Delta
- Responsible for the security of assets, facilities, operations, and personnel (employees and contractors) who work in the Sapele division.
- Develop and implement strategies for acquiring and managing proactive security information which will be distilled into actionable intelligence for the successful and positive deployment to Company`s operational areas.
- Identify, assess, and manage security risks to Company to ensure that assets, personnel and operations are protected from crime, violence and others business-related risks.
- Provide and share intelligence reports with relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure that assets, personnel and operations are protected from crime, violence and other business-related risks within the Western asset.
- Maintain relationship and network with relevant Government agencies and other security stakeholders in support of Company`s operations ensuring that Company derives the highest standards of security services while complying with the Voluntary principles on Security and Human Rights, VPSHR.
- Deliver highest quality, Value-adding security services in support of Company’s operation to ensure achievement of business goals.
- Provide the Security Manager support with regular intelligence and management reports to guide decisions on security issues.
- Implement procedures for the effective management of security related emergencies and crises in support of business continuity as directed by the Corporate Security Manager.
- Coordinate investigation of security incidents, facilitate prosecutions of offenders, and handle security audits and ensure implementation of recommended security remedial actions within his AOR
- Provide VIP protection services for the Leadership and Management team members and other designated VIPs that may be resident in or on business visit to the West.
- Develop, implement support the defence of annual security budgets in respect of security activities in the Company.
- Coordinate the development of Security contract plans and manage all security contracts assigned to you.
- A good Bachelor’s Degree
- A sound knowledge of Security Management in an industrial setting.
- A minimum of 10 years security experience at least 5 of which must have been in a senior position in an oil and gas company.
- A good military or security background will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online