Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Secretary
Location: Lagos Island, Nigeria
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
- Provide day to day secretarial support to the Manager and the department
- Support the Manager in the Management of his schedule, advise him of matters needing his urgent attention and support him in keeping to his agreed schedule.
- Receive and provide adequate reception to the Manager’s visitors.
- Facilitate travel and logistic arrangements for the Manager and official visitors.
- Maintain an efficient filing and retrieval system for documents.
- Attend and record Minutes of Meetings and ensure timely circulation of the minutes.
- Handle all stationery requisition as well as make and follow up with request for IT items.
- Coordinate the activities of the various sections of the Department through the Unit Administrators to align with the Manager’s requirements and expectations.
- A Degree in Business Administration obtained at a minimum of second class lower division or HND in Secretarial Studies or related discipline with a minimum of Upper credit.
- 3 years post-graduation work experience in a similar position in a reputable organisation.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 years – 55 years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: A Bachelors Degree in Business Administration.
- Experience: Minimum Experience 3 Years
- Other experience: 3 years post-graduation work experience in a similar position in a reputable organisation.
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager).
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online