Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Scheduler (M / F / X)
Employment Type: Full Time
- A four-lane motorway between the capital city of Abuja and the northern metropolis of Kano, measuring around 380 kilometers in length is to be refurbished with large sections being newly constructed.
- The project also comprises almost 700 drainage and around 50 bridge structures, which must be strengthened and included in the overall concept. Our experts will be taking a genuine innovation to Nigerian road building in the form of the cold bitumen mixing process as this sustainable method protects resources and significantly reduces emissions.
What Duties Will You Have?
- Adjustment of work calculations and preparation of schedules using the TILOS software package
- Analysis of project progress, reporting; preplanning procedures on site if necessary
- Recording downtimes/problems on site
- Preparation of supplement management
- Volume analyses and forecasts using TILOS
- Preparation and updating of detailed work plans (on the basis of TILOS)
What Skills Must You Have?
- Degree in building engineering (bachelor’s or master’s degree, diploma or equivalent qualification from a polytechnic or technical university)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position (ideally with overseas experience)
- Very good TILOS and MS Office skills
- Good English skills (written and oral)
- Teamwork, flexibility.
What Can We Offer You?
- We have a responsible job waiting for you with very good remuneration and various bonuses, social benefits and low tax burden as well as good training opportunities.
- You will receive an extensive travel package from us. This also includes G35 examinations, inoculations, visas and flights.
- We will provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure including sport and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programmes, etc.
- We work with external partners to ensure that you have the best possible security in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply For Scheduler (M / F / X) at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online