Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Schedule Assistant
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
The function’s of a scheduler (assistant) shall include but not limited to the following:
- Search for Suppliers/Contractors that have undergone desktop pre-qualification on the JQS database
- In conjunction with NNPC Personnel and as directed shall generate onsite audit schedule for Suppliers/Contractors on FIFO
- Send requirements for the onsite audit schedule 2 weeks before scheduled date
- Write report on schedules done indicating Suppliers that are ready for the onsite visit or otherwise.
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND with good customer service skills/training with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Age: 25 Years 55 Years
- Gender: Does not matter.
- Other Experience: Customer service skills/training with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Oil and Gas sector.
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2021.
How to Apply For Schedule Assistant at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online