Apply for Saroafrica Internship Programme 2021, Undergraduate & Graduate. Saroafrica International Limited is a Consumer led, R&D, Marketing, and heavy Agro-Industrial manufacturing group of companies. We are an organization driven by high performance, delivering value profitably and sustainably to our stakeholders. Our offering amongst others include Personal and Home care products, a Premium Natural water brand, Agro-solutions (beyond Crop Protection Products), and new investments in in the Cassava and Oil Palm value chains.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Saroafrica Internship Programme 2021
Locations: Lagos and Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Internship
Duration: 3 – 12 / 18 Months
What We Offer
- The Saroafrica Internship Programme offers exceptional Undergraduates, Fresh Graduates and Post-graduates the opportunity to gain meaningful work experience and develop their skills.
- You will be part of a diverse and dynamic work environment which gives a fair learning experience under strong leadership.
- The internship programme covers departments like Sales, Supply Chain Operations, Brand / Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Production, Quality, R&D, Legal, Internal Control, etc.
- You love to work in a Team
- You value Diversity and aspire to work in a dynamic culture
Undergraduate (University / Polytechnic) Requirements:
- 3.5 and above on a 5-point scale
- 18 – 23 years old.
Fresh Graduate Requirements:
- Minimum of second class upper / upper credit
- Below 25 years old.
Post-Graduate (Msc, MBA etc.) Requirements:
- Degree equivalent
- Below 32 years old.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply For Saroafrica Internship Programme 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online