Sanofi Nigeria Sanofijoy 2.0 Internship Programme 2022
Applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates for Sanofi Nigeria Sanofijoy 2.0 Internship Programme 2022. Sanofijoy – We are an innovative global healthcare company, driven by one purpose: we chase the miracles of science to improve people’s lives. Our team, across some 100 countries, is dedicated to transforming the practice of medicine by working to turn the impossible into the possible. We provide potentially life-changing treatment options and life-saving vaccine protection to millions of people globally, while putting sustainability and social responsibility at the center of our ambitions.
Latest Sanofi Nigeria Sanofijoy 2.0 Internship Programme 2022
Title: Sanofijoy 2.0 Internship Programme – Call for Entry 2022
- SANOFI JOY (Journey, Opportunities, and You), our graduate internship program debuted last year. Our goal is to empower young Nigerians to accelerate in their career journey through structured practical training and mentoring
- Our maiden edition has produced astounding results, and we welcome you to hear our interns tell their success stories above.
Following the successes already recorded, we are pleased to announce the commencement of SANOFI JOY 2.0 from 1st September, 2022. Application for an internship is now open to eligible candidates who are passionate about developing their potential through practical industry learning and mentoring.
To be considered for participation, prospective candidates must:
- Be new graduates of Pharmacy who will commence their mandatory internship program not later than 30th September, 2022.
- Write an essay on the topic “Given the evolution of work and lifestyle today and high mobility of people across the world for business and pleasure, how can Nigeria prepare herself to better respond to another disease outbreak using the lessons learnt from the COVID 19 pandemic”.
- The top 20 essays will be selected and candidates who emerge will be admitted into the Sanofi JOY 3-day boot camp and orientation program.
- The top-5 candidates from the boot camp are the finalists who will participate in the internship program, which entails up to 12 months of practical training and mentoring.
- This initiative is one of the many ways Sanofi nurtures young future-forward talents and develops them into future business leaders.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online