Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Salesforce Developer
Employment Type: Full time
- As a Salesforce Developer, you will design, code, test and implement advanced features on the Salesforce platform, leveraging Apex programming language, to meet project and client business objectives. You will be required to apply principles of business software design, and continually ensure that good programming practices are followed.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.Eng, B.Tech., HND, etc.) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field with a minimum of second class upper degree/upper credit.
- Have minimum of a credit in five (5) O ’levels subjects including Mathematics and English in one sitting only
- A minimum of one computer related certifications in any of the following areas will be an added advantage e.g. ITIL, PMP, Microsoft Solutions Developer, Oracle Certified , Salesforce Certified Administrator, AWS, Azure, RPA developer certification.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages like C#, Java, Kotlin, Python, Angular Js, React Js, SQL, Swift, Android, R, F#, etc.
- Knowledge of cognitive technologies like Robotics Process Automation, Process Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Software development, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence etc.
- Knowledge of Lightning Apps/Pages and web service, System integration, web services and Application Lifecycle.
- Minimum of 3 years practical experience with any of these languages (.Net, C#, Python, SQL, VB, and Java) and/or proficiency in the use of SAP Analytics, Power BI, Tableau, Salesforce and other BPM tools will be an added advantage.
- Experience with any cloud platform provider including but not limited to Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, Google Cloud Platform will be an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge and experience in the use of business process management platforms will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Entity Diagram and System Design Tools will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point, visio, MS Projects etc.
- Applicants must have a keen interest in Information Technology.
- Applicants must be able to inspect and adapt, work in an agile culture and work in a high performance driven environment.
- Applicant must have the ability to document, analyze and interpret business processes.
- Applicant must have very strong research skills and ability to gather insights from different data sources.
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements.
- Possess excellent writing, listening, and oral communication/presentation skills.
- Ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently.
- Be a good team player, self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Proven ability to meet established deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Have ability to maintain a professional outlook and carriage at all times.
- Must also have the ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize workloads and pay attention to detail.
- Have the ability to follow through on assigned tasks and proactively seek guidance, clarifications and feedback
- Applicants must have a very good understanding of Risk and Quality Management process.
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance.
- As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow:
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day.
- From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn.
- We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
- From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre.
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization.
- We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Application Closing Date
9th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online