Mixta Africa is one of the first international and European groups to enter the Northern African Real Estate sector. Founded in April 2005, Mixta África specialises in property development projects in the African continent. The company was established with the objective of responding to the existing housing deficit in the African continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
- Implement Global Sales target by setting personal sales target with line manager so as to achieve set targets
- Evaluate sales results and create sales reports in front of the Sales and Marketing Director
- Collect inquiries, complaints of customers and handle appropriately
- Coordinate with legal and finance departments within the Group to ensure strict compliance to regulations (external and internal)
- Coordinate with sales operations and external agents to speed up payment process of customers as committed in the contract
- Conduct weekly and monthly reports to senior management on sales targets, enquiries and clients’ feedbacks
- Ensure collections of Sales proceeds in a timely and efficient manner
- Settlement of customer complaints
- Sales target
- Sales- 60%
- Total sales Indicator is the overall sales of residential properties done by staff (50%)
- % late collections – Indicator will ensure that the sales staff will not only focus on seeking customers to purchase units but also to ensure that the customers’ will follow-up with payment (15%)
- Coordination with other relevant departments: (15%)
- Feedback from the direct leader (s) – qualitative judgment (10%)
- Customer Relations – managing communication and feedback between customers and Mixta (10%).
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferably major in Marketing or Business Administration focusing on marketing/sales
- 1-3 years of experience in real estate sales, especially in the domestic market.
- Understand the real estate market and needs of domestic customers
- Familiar with the country real estate brokerage market
- Understand the business/sales strategies of Mixta, and of real estate industries
- Should possess strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate both in the regional language of the focus country as well as English.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.