Wandel International is the Flagship Company of the Simba Group of Companies, operating in Nigeria since 1988. Throughout our history we have associated ourselves with products and brands of the highest standards, and partnered with leading organisations in their respective industries. At the heart of our value proposition, is our commitment to service, and it is our relentless pursuit of extraordinary customer service that sets us apart from our competitors in each of our respective fields.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager (Solar Product)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Sales Manager – Solar Product will be responsible for managing allocated accounts, driving business relationships and working on a fast-paced, effective sales team to support SIMBA Solar’s monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives.
- The position will be part of a team focused on selling SIMBA’s products to residential, small and large commercial and utility scale solar (PV) markets in Nigeria. For this reason, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Expand SIMBAs Solar sales network by identifying, pitching and building relationships with potential partners and/or customers in the Nigerian market through cold-calling, networking, attending Tradeshows, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Deepen and expanding relationships and businesses with existing partners/customers.
- Integrate information, resources and activities within the Nigerian market, participate in the formulation of the sales contract negotiation and contract confirmation.
- Develop specific customer strategies and campaign plans, driving leadership in their execution.
- Accountable for implementing and executing the monthly, quarterly and annual sales strategy
- Provide regular sales report to the Business Head Power Product Division including; sales pipeline development, forecasting, key account status, market condition updates, sales results and teams earnings.
- Efficiently and pro-actively manage relationships by providing quotations, shepherding orders through the company’s processes and providing excellent post-sales service on a timely basis.
- Provide support to the sales team through duties that may include order processing/entry, price quotations, information input and management, database management RFP response, product training and other related tasks.
- Manage daily activities of the operational sales support function.
- Assists with budget management to ensure expenses meet target goals. May also handle and resolve more complex customer requests or complaints.
- Develop and implement promotional events and interact with external contacts to increase sales volume.
- Travel as required.
Qualifications / Specifications
- B.Sc from a reputable University, MSc/MBA Degree
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the field and good knowledge of the Nigerian solar energy market.
- Customer-focused mindset with proven ability to respond quickly to customers’ needs.
- Good leadership skills.
- Strong coordination and influencing skills.
- Ability to utilize analytical software and sales tools (CMS, Excel, etc)
- Strong Oral and Written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online