A.G. Leventis (Nigeria) PLC, we provide West Africa with reliable, innovative & affordable products & services. Our core markets consist of: Real Estate, Hotel accommodation, Food & Snack production, Commercial Truck and Buses manufacturing and distribution, Aftermarket Car Servicing, Inks for flexible packaging, Supplier of plumbing and industrial goods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager (Commercial Vehicles – Trucks & Construction Equipment)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Maintains strong strategic relationships with existing company clients and develops new key contacts.
- Develop and implement customer strategies and action plans to increase sales of Commercial Vehicles – Trucks & Construction Equipment.
- Develop monthly and yearly sales forecast by product and customer for the respective customers’ sectors.
- Identify trends and issues pertaining to customer feedback of implemented sales/marketing initiatives.
- Identify and address current and potential customer service issues through the close interaction with the Inside Sales Team.
- After sales Support.
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
Qualification and Requirements
- Candidate must be a B.Sc. / B.Eng. / HND in Engineering or Social Science with a minimum of 8+ years cognate sales experience of Trucks & Heavy Equipment
- Technical knowledge of automotive and/or heavy truck products and it different applications
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails.
- Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial spirit, technical expertise, be a self – starter.
- Demonstrated track record of landing new business and successful negotiations.
- BSc. / B.Eng. / HND in Engineering
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Sales Experience
- Technical expertise.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Sales Manager (Commercial Vehicles – Trucks & Construction Equipment)” as the subject of the e-mail.