Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, a foremost alternative power solutions provider, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Client: Power Solutions Provider
Reports To: COO
- To lead and guide the sales team, set sales goals & quotas, build sales plan, analyze data, assign, mentor the members of the sales team.
- Build sales strategy/plan
- Negotiate with clients
- Dispute resolution with clients (RMA: returns, refund, replacement)
- Close Deals (negotiates price with buyers where lead generators cannot close)
- Relationship Management (maintains rapport with clients)
- Travel to different cities/states to meet clients in person and check on the team in other locations.
- Mystery shopping
- Onboard and mentor new sales team members
- Stay informed on best practices and implement
- Analysing sales teams’ performance and sales commission with HR/Accounting; making sure accrued
- amount are disbursed fairly.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Business Development, Marketing or related field preferred.
- 4 – 6 years experience in power solutions sales or FMCG experience.
- Basic level understanding of the use of electronic sales cycle.
- Available to travel inter-state.
N120,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.