GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), one of the world’s leading research based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. GSK employs over 97,000 employees in over 100 countries worldwide.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc is one of Africa’s largest consumer healthcare companies, producing leading brands such as Lucozade, Ribena and Panadol.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales IT Trainee
Job ID: 314144
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Category: Administrative Services
In this role you will:
- Provides administrative support to Head Office sales management and field force. Facilitates travels and accommodation arrangements
- Provides support to field force by facilitating renewal of vehicle particulars, vehicle repairs and maintenance
- Handles, investigates and resolves field force complaints on all admin issues
- Provide appropriate documentation for the registration of accounts
- Ensure prompt reimbursement of field force expenses to facilitate smooth running of sales operations
- Assists Sales team with planning & logistics during Pharma meetings and processes all purchase requisitions for any suppliers engaged for services
Customer Service responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service (internal & external) for Sales Department customers
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Undergraduate in a reputable tertiary institution.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
- GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
- All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK.
- The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK.
- GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.