Sigma Consulting Group – Our client in the Health Sector, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
- Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- 0 – 2 years Experience.
- B.Sc in related field.
- Experience as a Sales Executive in the Health Sector is an advantage.
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
N50,000 – N60,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.