Homemate is a brand of the Lifemate Group that specialize in wholesale and engneering related products of home furniture, office furniture, kitchen furniture, sanitary ware products, outdoor furniture and the customized furniture etc. Lifemate Group has an industrial park covering an area of 20 hectares in Mowe, Ogun State, Nigeria. 10 furniture factories possesses advanced manufacturing equipment and a professional team of research and development.
Most of our products which are produced by imported materials and cost-effective products are made in that place. Quality of the Products is hiqh and the price is cheaper than others. This is to ensure that the different demands of all customers who are dealers and engineering users are met. We also provide dealers with quality assurance services.
Homemate offer a full range of standard products and customized products for offices, hotels, commercial housing projects and other users.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Locations: Abuja, Mowe – Ogun, lkeja – Lagos and Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify and meet with furniture dealers to establish new business
- Represent the company positively and sell products to target market
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Identify prospective customers and close transactions within a short period of time
- Expected to build and manage solid commercial relationships at..dI levels and to manage all sales, margin and profitability.
- Ability to take decisions on critical and urgent matters and provide solutions.
- Understand our competition: Difference in product. price S other offerings
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and service
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations.
- Maximize Business with each Customer.
- Appropriate feedback and timely follow up on customers
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Any other assignment as occasion demands.
- B.Sc / HND in Sales / Marketing or similar qualification.
- Minimum experience of 3 years in B2B Furniture sales with good market knowledge of
- Furniture, Furniture projects S Competitors.
- Presentable and with good communication skills with ability to work under pressure.
- Strategic/persuasive approach to business development.
- Candidates with sales/marketing experience products like furniture, paint, medical supplies are required and sales professional certification will be a plus.
- Age 26 – 40 for wholesale department of Homemate.
- Age 40 – 65 for project department of Homemate.
Attractive monthly salary and Sales commission.
Application Closing Date