ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing a wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Controller
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a qualified Senior Controller with strong Administrative / Sales skills and experience.
- He will organize a permanent follow-up of all sales activities, monitor progress made to achieve the budget targets, on a corporate level, on a department level and on the level of individual client managers.
- He shall work closely with team heads, sales team and senior Managers in Lagos and Germany.
- He will ensure that the day to day Administrative Sales business operations runs smoothly across all the Sales Departments.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement short/long term strategic marketing plans, sales plans.
- Forecast to achieve the company’s sales target and objectives for both products & services.
- Coordinating of the Administrative functions of the Sales team
- To control the centre sales activities to deliver profitability, complete customer satisfaction and retention and achieve key results.
- Control and work with heads of teams to achieve success
- Reports to the Director of Sales
- Draw up the weekly schedules for the sales team
- To set the sales target & monitor the sales target achievement
- Responsible for sales team building, sales target achievement through the team’s monitoring.
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Must have the ability to understand current market trends and buying psychology.
- Review and analyses sales performances against programs and plans to determine the effectiveness
- Encourage and ensure all staff deliver Complete Customer Satisfaction to the maximum customer retention and centre margin.
- To organise and control the activities of the Sales Team.
- Weekly preparation and submission of the report of all the sales team to the Director Sales.
- Any other task assigns by the Management from time to time.
Requirements / Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- At least 10 working experiences in a Senior Sales Admin position from a reputable organization.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Strong Administrative and calculative Skills
- Leadership and interpersonal skill
- Target, goal and success-driven,
- Intelligent and communicative personality.
- Excellent communication skills (English) verbally and in writing
- Valid Driver‘s license
- Age limit: 35 – 45 years.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online