Sigma Consulting is one of the fast growing Nigeria’s management and healthcare consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to cations and deliver the sustainable succes they desire. For more than 5 years, we’vebeen passionate about achieving better results for our clients, results that go beyond financials and uniquely tailored, pragmatic, hoilstic, sustainable and client oriented. Sigma has more than 41 consultants in major industries and provided services in 3 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales / Business Development Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Sales / Business Development Executive to provide excellent customer service and meet sales quota for our business.
- Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out.
- You’ll help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions.
- Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and you will contribute to the store’s profitability.
- Greet and direct customers
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Cross-sell products
- Ensure racks are fully stocked
- Manage returns of merchandise
- Coordinate with the Retail Sales Representatives team to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times)
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- BSc in Marketing or related field is a plus.
- Must have Experience in the Interior design background
- Knowledge of Furniture Design Software is a plus
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales/Business Development Executive.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships.
- Space management
- Handling Staff and Showroom
- Meeting clients and understanding them
- Good knowledge of materials, fabrics, overseas furniture brands
- Laying out home or office spaces for clients
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures.
- Track record of achieving sales quotas.
N150,000 – N160,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.