TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
Our increased competence enables us to deliver world class services in Inspections, Repairs and Maintenance (IRM) Services, Flange Management and Sealing Solutions. We are a fast growing organization with a young & dynamic leadership, efficient structures, processes, infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales / Business Development Associate
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prospect new clients through various methods including: Cold calling, email marketing, and one on one personal networking.
- Build, develop and maintain strategic relationships with target clientele.
- Identify prospective clients and generate business from new accounts.
- Work closely with management to create business development and sales strategies.
- Develop sales and marketing plans.
- Participate in proposal writing and presentations.
- Post proposal follow ups with prospective customers to ensure deal closure.
- Continuously develop new ideas to improve business services, sales and marketing strategies.
- Effectively manage each customer account to ensure sales targets are fully achieved.
- Recognize and understand business opportunities and develop effective business development strategies.
- Ensure that the first impression the customer has about the business is positive.
- Generate “Request for Quotation” and “Purchase Orders”.
- Follow up with phone calls or emails to ensure client satisfaction.
- Prepare quotations for client when requested.
- Request price quotation from vendors and also negotiate prices.
- Create and submit quotations according to client specifications.
- Ensure the delivery of goods at the tome promised; notify client at the earliest possible time if delivery timeframe changes.
- Prepare invoices and record amounts due for items purchased or services rendered.
- Ensure the invoice and delivery note is signed by the customer.
- Ensure full payment for all supplies and services.
- Troubleshoot customer service issues and follow up in a timely manner.
- Assist in resolving service issues and assist in facilitating client reviews, customer satisfaction surveys, quality standards / policies, etc.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2-4 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online