iBez – We are a Lagos based Digital Products Agency specializing web and software developments and SEO. We build niche digital products and offer custom digital services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Representative (Intern)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The purpose of this role is to drive iBez business and profits forward by promoting iBez products and services through coordinated and strategic marketing campaigns and sales.
- The Sales and Marketing Representative will be involved in all aspects of developing and coordinating integrated marketing campaigns and events to advertise, publicise, promote iBez services and online platforms Handy-Jacks, www.handy-jacks.com and Lets-Share, www.lets-share.com.ng both online and offline and win new business for iBez.
- You will be our Brand Ambassador and key contact point for clients.
The duties will include the following, but not be limited to:
- Communicate, market, and sell iBez products and services using traditional and digital methods.
- Create detailed sales and marketing plans and campaigns for iBez.
- Work with external agencies to design marketing materials and adverts. Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and offline campaigns.
- Manage social media channels to enhance audience engagement.
- Advertise, promote, and publicize iBez services and brands digitally and using social media. Share and promote content on our social networks daily.
- Generate sales leads, prospects, and contacts for iBez using traditional and digital methods.
- Identify potential clients, partners, stakeholders, and new markets using traditional and digital methods, build long term relationships, and maintain contacts with them.
- Follow up leads, and close sales deals. Create detailed proposal documents for potential buyers.
- Record sales and order information. Maintain accurate CRM System.
- Register new service providers (trade workers) on Handy-Jacks.
- Plan, implement and manage marketing & sales campaigns and presentations to clients and stakeholders.
- Produce creative digital content for websites and our social media accounts. Share and promote content on our social networks daily.
- Source for advertising opportunities in press or with third parties.
- Provide customer services to clients and the public by providing information, support, and guidance. Maintain an accurate client contact log.
- Represent iBez at industry events, trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings. Network and build relationships with key prospects.
- Organize and participate in marketing campaigns and training events.
- Source and secure sponsorships.
- Conduct marketing research and competitor analysis.
- Track marketing and sales performance and return on investment. Prepare weekly reports for management.
- Report on general activities, community, and industry trends.
- Supervise any field and temporary sales / marketing staff, as necessary.
Personal Skills Required
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
- A driven self-starter who can work as part of a small but varied team in a technology start-up and spot new opportunities, add value and is ready, willing, and able to work and learn.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision using own initiative.
- Tenacious, dogged, and creative sales/marketing approach.
- Traditional and digital guerrilla marketing and sales skills.
- Good understanding of ICT and key technology concepts and tools.
- Ability to meet targets and deliver in a timely manner.
- Strong presenter and negotiator.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized with good attention to detail.
- Time management / scheduling skills.
- Ability to work in high temperatures as field work may be involved.
- Extrovert, sociable and able to Inspire confidence and enthusiasm amongst colleagues and potential clients.
- Must own a laptop and have access to the internet.
- Working hours are mainly 9am to 6pm. Extra hours or weekends may be required on some occasions and may be more irregular during critical development phases or when problems arise.
What to Expect
- This is a challenging but rewarding role and you will have a lot of responsibilities.
- The sales industry is target driven and as a result work can be demanding and pressured.
- The role will be mainly office based but, you will need to meet regularly with stakeholders outside the office.
- Your presentation matters as you will have regular meetings with very senior people including company heads, so formal business attire is expected.
- The work can be stressful at times, for example when activating a new product or event, overseeing several campaigns running concurrently or meeting a tight deadline.
- There is frequent contact with technical staff, and liaison with users, stakeholders, and management.
- Negotiable stipend depending on skills and experience.
By the end of the internship, you will:
- Gain valuable work experience that will give you an edge in the marketplace.
- Learn first-hand from industry experts.
- Develop effective organisation skills.
- Develop public speaking skills.
- Learn about branding strategy.
- Gain content management skills.
- Gain digital marketing skills.
- Learn how to network with professionals.
- Gain confidence to work in any organisation and communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Opportunities for flexible working and 2-, 3- or 6-months internships are available.
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.