Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises, and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial, and government and public services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk Advisor – Controls Transformations and Assurance
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for working on clients’ projects/engagements and providing support to project team members.
- Show knowledge of IT systems (Operating System, Application, Network, Database)
- Actively exploit identified system vulnerabilities along with appropriate documentation.
- Knowledge of some regulatory, technical, and industry standards, frameworks, and practices (e.g. ISO 27001, ISO 20000, NIST, etc.)
- Carry out research on complex issues thoroughly and completely to provide innovative ways to approach and resolve an issue. Demonstrates independent work and follows through on research steps through the results and findings stage.
- Identify, rank, and prioritize risks and exposures and develop a strategy for mitigation or remediation. Organize and coordinate solutions proposed by the team and sells proposed remediation activities to the client
- Review engagement documentation for compliance with Deloitte’s standards and ensures deficiencies are corrected.
- Applicants must show a keen interest in Information Systems Controls.
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
- Possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills
- Ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently
- Be a good team player, self-motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of General IT SOX controls
- Possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.A., etc.) in Computer Science or Engineering or related discipline with Second Class Upper / Upper Credit
- Have a minimum of credit in five WASSCE/GCE/NECO Ordinary Level subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Having one of the following would be an added advantage: CISA, CISSP, CISM.
- A Master’s degree in an information technology/information security-related field from a reputable university will also be an added advantage
- Knowledge of various operating systems including but not limited to Windows, Linux/Unix
- Understanding of security vulnerabilities in common operating systems, network devices, and web applications, including knowledge of remediation procedures
- Proficient in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Experience in any of the following areas will be an added advantage: Applications, Databases, and Operating systems control including SAP, SAGE, Finacle, Flexcube, AWS, Microsoft Cloud, Windows, AIX, SQL, Oracle, and use of tools such as ACL, etc.
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow:
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their careers to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day.
- From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
- From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their careers.
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization.
- We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online