Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Revenue Collection Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Specialization(s): Revenue Collection / Marketing / Fund Raising
- Revenue Collection Manager will be responsible for all revenue-generating elements within the organization.
- He/she will have ultimate accountability in aligning and building strategic partnerships with their cross-functional expertise.
- In addition, Revenue Collection Manager works closely with leaders, managers, and other executives to ensure the organization achieves its goals in revenue generation throughout the year.
- Monitor the marketplace and analyse opportunities
- Provide competitive analysis, strategies and tactics
- Stay well-connected with customers to ensure broad market needs are being incorporated into product development and enhancement cycles
- Collaborate with finance, product management, marketing, pricing strategies and business models
- Identify and resolve issues across the marketing/sales and account management functions
- Optimize revenue collection process and manage revenue collection partnerships.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Proven work experience as a Revenue Collection Manager or similar role in a bank or other commercial entity.
- Proven track record of growing revenue through new product development, marketing, branding and partnerships
- Proven experience developing and executing business strategy
- Ability to craft and execute a business strategy
- Understanding of Core banking functionality and core regulation of credit within Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
29th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online