Apply for Revenue and Accounting Officer at Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited. We seek to bring our diverse experience and knowledge to aid organizations and their leaders in identifying problems and opportunities, finding prompt and effective solutions to problems, taking advantage of opportunities and improving on productivity, quality and overall organizational performance.
In order to achieve maximum and timely results, we blend theory and practice and bring to you our clients, latest principles and techniques which have placed many organizations in the fore front of excellence.
Revenue and Accounting Officer
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Revenue generation determination and accountability.
- Budgetary and revenue controls within the company
- Ensure the company is constantly moving towards fulfilling its short term and long term financial goals and does not diverge from its strategic focus.
- Preparation of accounts and proper record keeping for the firm; ensure proper and complete documentation and filing for easy retrieval of all accounting related documents
- Ensuring proper budgeting and budgeting controls; that all expenses are within assigned project budget and verify the completeness of all required supporting documentation for all payment vouchers.
- Provide weekly and monthly dynamic forecast of expected financial results, variances and budget comparisons
- Producing an accurate set of daily, weekly and monthly accounts and with comparisons to forecasts and previous periods.
- Proper accounting posting via sophisticated accounting software and procedures
- Take part in monthly, quarterly and yearly budgetary process for the company and making sure it is followed correctly.
- Reconciling and maintaining balance sheet accounts and general ledger operations.
- Preparing profit and loss accounts and the balance sheet for senior management
- Responsible for best practice standard to include; Competitor analysis, environmental scanning and market modeling towards optimum revenue generation for the company
- Writing periodic revenue audit reports to supervisor/manager
- HND/BSC in accounting or finance
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in the role
- Good knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Membership at any level of ICAN, ACCA is an added advantage
- Financial and quantitative analysis skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages
- Good Planning and Organizational skills
- High level attention to detail
- Advanced critical and analytical reasoning skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good administrative skills
How To Apply For Revenue and Accounting Officer at Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
- Website: www.adebolasobanjoltd.com
- Address: 22A, Omorinre Johnson Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State. P.O. Box 3463, Marina, Lagos – Nigeria.