SME Growth Hub – Our client in the Hospitality Industry is currently recruiting experienced and dedicated candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Supervisor
Locations: Ikeja, Yaba and Lekki – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As the Retail Supervisor, you will work along side a small team and oversee the work of retail staff in the restaurant.
- He/She is in charge of monitoring employee activity, coordinating the shipping and receiving of merchandise, solving problems at a day-to-day level, and assisting customers.
- Manage & Oversee Retail staff.
- Manage Store Finances; drawing up budgets, scheduling expenditures.
- Maintain Store: delegating and performing tasks related to upkeep and organization, including the rearranging of shelves, the setting up of displays, and cleaning the store and products.
- Maintain Inventory: to make sure that all items are in stock.
- Coordinating deliveries, checking inventory numbers, recording missing or stolen merchandise, and planning special discount offers as needed.
- Assist customers regularly.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in related disciplines
- 1 – 2 years experience as a Retail Supervisor
- Good command of English
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in dealing with employees and customers.
- Supervisory &organization skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Candidates between the ages of 18-25 years are encouraged to apply.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Retail Supervisor” as the subject of the mail.