Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research and Digital Marketing Manager
- The primary purpose of this role will be to develop and execute digital marketing plans, develop branding materials, and conduct industry market research.
Essential Duties / Key Job Roles and Responsibilities
Include but not limited to the following:
- General marketing administration including reporting and analysis
- Further develop metrics, KPIs, analytics and dashboards to provide marketing measurement and drive marketing performance through data analysis
- Proactively identify automation opportunities and recommend process improvements to improve system efficiencies
- Compile, manage and maintain detailed data on all executive education programmes to support the department’s marketing efforts.
- Based on data, identify trends, evaluate the need for programme modifications or pricing changes, and develop appropriate recommendations.
- Provide analytical support to Account Managers in tracking the evolution of consumer needs by monitoring industry trends, researching and analyzing programmes on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and execute digital marketing plans, develop branding materials and conduct market research
- Maintain the department’s pages on the company website to always have current and relevant information on all programmes and seminars.
- Devise strategies to drive and track online traffic to the company website and provide reports regularly
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a range of techniques including and not limited to paid search, SEO and PPC
- Developing and managing social media strategy and engagements
- Manage and upload content on the website
- Promote company’s product and services in the digital space
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Any other specific or ad-hoc duty to be assigned by the Head of Programme Development and Innovation.
- Educated up to MSc or MBA level.
- Professional Marketing certifications from internationally recognized institutes will be an advantage.
- A minimum of three (3) years relevant digital marketing or consumer/brand marketing work experience with at least 3 years at management level in medium to large organizations.
- Must have strong analytical and marketing research experience.
- The candidate must have an accomplished track record, exhibits confidence, demonstrable resilience and has a high and infectious energy and appetite for success.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Competence in market research and data analytics
- Planning and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills and influencing skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High integrity, reliability, and confidentiality
- People management skills
- Ability to network and relate at senior level.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and budgeting
- Product management, public relations and marketing communication skills
- Knowledge of programme evaluation and quality assurance
- Must possess computer skills, including, but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite.
- Data analysis skills using MS-Excel
- Must understand and be proficient in PPC advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Email marketing, Social Media Marketing, Content Management System, CRM/Retention Marketing, Web analytics
- Must be a strategic and critical thinker and possess the ability to support strategic planning and execution for marketing activities.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.