Nigerian Breweries Plc is the pioneer and largest brewing company in Nigeria. We are the home of great brands, with products formulated and brewed under the highest quality standards and procedures. Our rich portfolio of quality Lager, Stout, Non-alcoholics and Spirit make us stand out. From our first champion, Star Lager Beer to our youngest gems, we ignite memorable moments that bring us together and create unforgettable bonds. They help make the world a little better… one day, one beer, one cheers at a time!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reporting Analytics Manager
- The Reporting Analytics Manager is responsible for the Implementation and support of a single recognizable & user-friendly external interface of the corporate business analysis system (SSoT).
- He/She presents data aligned in all reports and tools to provide users with professionally executed and submitted analytics that supports decision-making processes.
- The Reporting Analytics Manager will be responsible for co-designing and building the AI solution, and help spur adoption and business change, offer business hypotheses, and interpret analytical results.
- Manage content and design of BIS tools and reports to support the image of integral corporate reporting system
- Support company’s Management Team with necessary data and analytics
- Align data across all corporate systems and support this alignment constantly.
- Develop and maintain a unified front-end Business Intelligence interface as the main source of company’s performance data.
- Maintain the structure and content of Business Intelligence based on clear business logic and real business needs.
- Manage the company’s master data based on compliance and continuous implementation of global corporate standards.
- Prepare analytical reports at the request of management.
- Implement effective data management approaches that ensures accuracy and consistency of data.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Implement data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Ad hoc reporting based on business requirements (SQL querying).
- University Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Statistics with a minimum of second class upper or second class lower with a Master’s Degree.
- An Advanced Degree in Management is an added advantage.
- 6-8 years working experience as a Data owner or Data analysis role
- Working knowledge of Financial/Transactional Data is an Added advantage
- Data visualization and modelling (Power BI is a must)
- Data query language: SQL and DAX
- Microsoft Excel (Advanced: VBA, Macros, Pivot)
- Proficiency in SQL, statistical and data modelling
- working knowledge of OLAP cubes (Tabular and Multidimensional Models)
- Extensive experience in using Microsoft BI studio products like SQL Server Integration Services SSIS, Analysis Services SSAS in data extraction, transformation, and loading.
- Excellent Knowledge in analysing Data warehouse by building cubes using SQL Server Analysis Services SSAS.
- Ability to derive actionable insights from the data
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate information
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Competent at resolving data queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Critical thinking ability with good communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Cross-functional stakeholder engagement.
- Project management skills.
Why Join Us?
- Attractive remuneration and benefits.
- Paid time off
- Employee mental health assistance programme
- Medical insurance for employees, spouses and children.
- Life insurance
- Vehicle insurance
- Attractive pension scheme
- Grants for car ownership
- Flexible work arrangement.
- Free onsite crèche.
- Recreational facilities e.g. swimming pool, tennis court.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Embracing and celebrating diversity is core to Nigerian Breweries’ purpose of “brewing the joy of true togetherness to inspire a better world”.
- We believe that people as diverse as our brews – including and not limited to gender, ethnicity, age, religious beliefs, nationality, social background, disability and thinking style – enrich our lives and strengthen our business.
- We welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates as we champion a culture of belonging that provides fair and equal opportunities for all.