Workforce Group – Our client, a Commercial Bank in Lagos, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Locations: Borno, Yobe, Bauchi, Taraba & Gombe
- These Individuals will build and maintain relationships with clients and customers, working to solve any business or technical challenges that they face. They will help them with sales opportunities and drawing in customers.
- Create and enforce plans that will help meet the needs of customers.
- Build long-term relationships with clients and customers.
- Work quickly to address and resolve customer issues.
- Notify the sales team of new sales and cross-selling opportunities.
- Become familiar with the competition to stay ahead of them.
- Encourage high-sales and good customer service practices.
- Create strategies and work with clients to boost their brand.
- Help promote and maintain a positive company image.
- Minimum of First Degree in any discipline. Additional qualifications and /or Certifications in Islamic Banking will be an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate should currently be within ET and BO grade level,
- Intuitive to customers needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships
- A background in customer service or sales is a plus.
- Must understand customer relationship management (CRM).
- Strategic thinker and ability to analyze and solve problems quickly.
- Ability to work well with others and lead a team.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online