CreditRegistry Nigeria, officially registered and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc., is Nigeria’s preferred credit bureau. Our company, in strategic technical partnership with CreditRegistry Corporation USA (“CRUSA”), has laid the foundation for fraud-proof, large-scale consumer and small business credit in Nigeria. CreditRegistry pioneered the world’s first integration of advanced biometric technology into a credit bureau system. Our services and robust solutions help members to efficiently manage the entire credit cycle to grow revenue and reduce risk. Selected as one of Africa’s top 20 most innovative companies by Financial Technology Magazine and awarded the Product Leadership Award for credit reporting and risk management enterprise software by Frost & Sullivan, our passion is to help our customers succeed!
The Company was incorporated on January 3, 2003, as CR Services Limited and, in January 2007, admitted new shareholders and became a public liability company following a successful private placement. Trusted with Nigeria’s largest credit information database of over 40 million records (Individuals and Businesses), our members include 100% of the commercial banks, mortgage banks, microfinance banks, merchant banks, finance companies, development finance institutions, telecom operators, courier companies and other service providers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Employment Type: Contract
- Provide first-line support to customers
- Drive credit report usage in line with revenue targets
- Initiate and proffer ways to drive customer endearment to our products and services
- Identify and propose new product and new feature requests raised by customers
- Identify and nurture new market opportunities
- Drive promotional/marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the PSG team to ensure technical issues are resolved within the shortest possible time
- Identify and recommend user training opportunities
- Obtain competitive and market intelligence information on new trends, techniques, and practices
- Administer periodic customer surveys
- Perform other duties as directed by the Head, Sales & Business Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online