Norrenberger is a leading, independent financial services group that provides bespoke financial solutions that add value to our individual and institutional clients. Our component companies are licensed and regulated either by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) or the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) to provide Investment Banking, Fund Management, Financial Advisory and Stockbroking services to our discerning clientele.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager (Wealth Management)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Meet Investment/risk targets for each products as set out at the beginning of the fiscal year
- Preparation of budgets and reviewing timeframes for meeting budget
- Manage portfolio to balance interest rate yield per loan while continually increasing funding volumes and minimizing delinquency.
- Identify and mobilize Investments from both individual and corporate entities
- Deliver quality client service by ensuring that loan decisions are communicated effectively to clients in a timely manner.
- Manage commission payouts and communicate interest rate changes as the need arises
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging existing network.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Investment Appraisal
- Asset origination
- Credit administration and preparation of offer letters.
- Analysis, appraisal and preparation of Structured Finance agreements and other documents.
- Review of credit applications to ensure that all documents submitted by the client are complete.
- Asset inspection before approval is made.
- Assessment of the client’s balance sheet performance, cash flow and streams of income.
- Accounts reconciliation and recovery management.
Qualifications & Experience
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with 5 – 12 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
17th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.