First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager, Financial Institutions and Multilaterals
Job Identification: 398
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Assist in Managing and deepening relationships with existing customers for a major share of customer’s business
- Identify and follow through to establish new relationships consistent with industry focus and overall Bank’s commercial objectives.
- Resuscitate dormant relationships to meet Bank’s strategic objectives
- Maintain high client satisfaction ratings through exceptional working relationships with clients.
- Provide support in the origination and execution of customer’s transaction.
- Support the banks liquidity drive by obtaining deposits
- Maintain and update records on banking relationships
- Provide support to Credit Risk Management on the background and financial information necessary to facilitate review of credit transactions
- Assist to identify risk issues, problems areas and proactively respond to safeguard Bank’s interest
- Market bank’s products and services to existing and new customers (especially in cross-selling of products) to maximize Bank’s share of industry business.
- First Degree or it’s equivalent in any discipline preferably business-related
- Higher Degree and/or relevant professional certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years banking experience
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Good networking skills
- Good understanding of the FI market and the major players
- Established business development and managerial skills
- Result- driven and self-motivated
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online