United Bank for Africa (UBA) PLC is a leading pan-African financial services institution with a global footprint. We have a clear purpose to be a role model for African businesses by creating superior value for all our stakeholders.
UBA has a large footprint across the globe operating in 20 African countries: Republique du Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroun, Congo Brazzaville, Congo DRC, Cote d’Ivoire, Gabon, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Tanzania, Tchad, Uganda, and Zambia. The Bank also operates in the United Kingdom, the United States of America, and with a presence in Paris.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Job type: Permanent
Successful candidates will be a part of the core team set to:
- Deliver value to our customers
- Expand our current business/client portfolio
- Enhance our position in our chosen target markets
- Generate new sales revenues
- To establish and maintain positive customer relationships towards the growth revenue for the bank.
- Approach customers with the aim of winning new business,
- Meet with existing customers to strengthen business relationships with a view to increase financial growth of the bank.
- Aggressively market the bank’s products to ensure favorable market response and optimum build-up of revenue.
- Follow up customers with dormant accounts, convince to resume dealings with the bank.
- Implement marketing strategies / programs laid out by the bank to boost profit.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale.
- Achieve set deposit targets / contributions by acquiring business / investment deals from private, public, individuals and corporates.
- Prepare documentation on the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability.
- Sell / cross-sell and upsell the banks products.
- Market the brand.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the business manager.
- We are looking to hire candidates who have knowledge of banking operations and excellent marketing and selling skills with a minimum of 5 years’ Relationship Manager experience in all our branches across in Nigeria.
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers, and determine what products or services would best serve those needs.
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written.
- Must be strong, tenacious and persuasive.
- Strong selling / marketing skills.
- Must be self-driven, and have a passion for marketing.
- Good relationship management skills.
- Confident and possess excellent networking skills.
- Good knowledge of the products and services of the bank.
- Basic knowledge of finance, accounting and economics.
- Business development and acquisition.
- Banking operations, policies, and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of selling / marketing.
- Knowledge of current business trends and CBN regulatory laws.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online