HRLeverage Africa – Our client, an Insurance Company, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Reports to: Business Development Manager
- Our client is currently looking for a Relationship Manager is a specialist tasked with the job of helping business grow and fulfill ambition to expand and diversify its business clientele.
- The Ideal candidate must be ready at all times to respond to any prospective customer concerns, questions, requests and be diligent in maintaining a good relationship with existing customers.
The Ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and organizing goals, consistent with marketing objectives, with set deadlines for achievement.
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Researching needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing and pitch your company’s products and services.
- Assisting BD manager in contacting potential client via email or/and phone to establish rapport and firmly set up meetings.
- Identifying client’s needs and motivating them to establish their business in your company.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Building fruitful relationships with prospective customers.
- Maintaining set budget to ensure steady progress to financial goals of company
- Attending regularly conferences, meetings and industry events (at least twice a month)
- Assisting BD Manager in preparing PowerPoint and developing written proposals for products and services of business
- Designing and implementing control reports to monitor achievement result and setbacks from targets, to enable corrective actions on deviations from target result
- Setting aside daily feedback (either email or written reports) for activity reporting to the BD Manager
- Candidate must have at least 3 years post-qualification work experience in a similar business organization.
- Candidate must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Candidate must have completed qualification in one or more of these: Accounting, Marketing, Banking.
- Candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills includes presentations.
- Candidate must have goodinterpersonal skills and follow up skills
- Candidate must have proficiency with software including Microsoft Office (MWord, MExcel, MPowerPoint.
- Attitudes and behaviors at the core of this role of relationship manager is to serve as an overall manager of existing and prospective customer relationships and build company revenue while building long-terms relationships with prospects and existing.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.