Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship and Sales Manager (Female)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Relationship Manager will be responsible for maintaining and deepening existing business relationships. As an everyday field-based employee, he/she is equally expected to perform a daily field function known and referred to as prospecting, whereby he/she speaks to a specified minimum number of people (in the course of the daily duty of visiting customers) and obtain the names and contact details of those interested in our products for a further follow up by the Marketing Group.
- Many times, the interest in our other products may come from existing customers under our management. It is equally possible that existing customers may want more volume of what they already have with us. The relationship manager shall engage in new business acquisition and closing sales.
- This individual is equally expected to manage all field related after-sales process life cycles through design, implementation, optimization, redesign and renewal to ensure high quality and accuracy of work and the promotion of a total stakeholder quality approach to work.
- Additionally, he/she will be responsible for the coordination, reports and organization of Marketing meetings including taking all minutes of discussion and ensuring implementation of all resolutions at the Marketing meetings.
- Lastly, the Relationship Manager shall be responsible for writing of all proposals and shall keep records and tracks of every proposal including regular contacts with the prospects until prospect becomes a client.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and execute detailed field program
- Ensure every client is contacted at least once a month via phone, visit, email etc.
- Ensure every client is visited and seen at least once every quarter
- Ensure renewal notices are sent to clients in a timely manner
- Facilitate timely, consistent and proactive support for the provision and prompt delivery of policy documents, receipts and other customer related documents.
- Maintenance of good relationships with clients.
- First Degree (Minimum 2:2)
- Master’s (an advantage)
- 4years of relevant after Sales and support service experience in:
- Professional Services Sales and Marketing
- Customer Service and Relationship Management
- Must be a female
- Ability to speak Igbo language is an added advantage
- Candidates who live on the island is an added advantage
Functional Competencies needed for the Position:
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships
- Organize and prioritize field work schedules to meet different needs and deadlines
- Coordinate cross-functional efforts thereby focusing on core process performance, strategic objectives and customer satisfaction
- Measure the cross-functional efforts
- Recognize opportunities for process innovation by researching best practices and promoting better and more effective ways of doing things
- Demonstrate good knowledge of Information Technology and apply such to daily work / Maintain information and databases
- Prepare timely inputs and reports
- Must possess analytical and logical thinking processes with the ability to apply pragmatic solutions within regulatory / organization laid down boundaries
- Must within a short period of time demonstrate full understanding:
- Of the main processes and methods of work regarding the position
- Of the organizational policies and procedures relating to the position and apply them consistently in work tasks
- Constantly strive to keep job knowledge up to date through self directed study and other means of learning.
Core Competencies & Skills needed for the Job:
- Must demonstrate:
- Proper ethics and integrity
- Excellent Dress Sense
- Excellent human relations.
- Corporate behavior, knowledge and sound judgment
- Desire for self-development
- Qualities of a team leader and promote / facilitate team work
- Ability to create synergies and sense of ownership at work
- Must Possess:
- Conflict management skills
- Informed and transparent decision-making skills
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel etc.)
- Fluency in English (any other foreign language will be an advantage)
- Promote learning and knowledge management Share knowledge
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes in MS Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org with “Job title” as subject of the e-mail and also state current salary (if working presently) and expected salary in the body of the email.