Salpha Energy Limited is a social, for-profit business that designs, distributes, solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 200 million national consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Regional Sales Manager will be the company’s senior sales representative in the region and take accountability for overall business performance in the territory.
- Develop and execute the business plan, including sales targets and form strategic relationships with key customers, local government and other stakeholders.
- Achievement of Sales targets
- Implementation of Sales targets in the area of responsibility
- Achievement of planned distribution targets
- Support of sell-out activities in specialized trade and dealers outlets
- Regular customer visits taking into account revenue development and needs of the customer
- Customer visits/route planning to be made as efficient as possible
- Develop annual joint business plans with customers to help drive their business targets
- Develop a good understanding of products, competition and key success factors to drive value and volume achievement in-country
- Identify, recruit and develop dealer and specialized sell out channels
- Business owner for retail and users in the defined territory
- Entrepreneurial turnover and profit responsibility for the region
- Development of direct user relationship in close cooperation with related retail partners in the respective region to drive conversion and gain a deep user market & competitor understanding
Education and Work Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- An MBA is desirable, but not mandatory
- Membership of the Nigerian Institute of Marketing Certification will be a plus, but not mandatory
- minimum of 5-10 years in Trade Marketing Management in FMCG industry
- Previous experience working in a frontline customer-facing role will be an advantage Skills and Behaviours
N200,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.