Bolt (formally Taxify) is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Bolt Food
- We are looking for a Regional Manager to join the Bolt Food team in order to help scale our business to new markets.
- You will be responsible for launching new markets and will manage the operations and teams in these new countries after the launch.
- You will be accountable for the food delivery performance in your region, including growth and revenue.
- This strategic role will coordinate with and report to senior management in the company. It’s an exciting once-in-a-lifetime opportunity as you would work with very smart people around the world in order to establish the next generation of a truly global food delivery platform.
- Bolt Food currently operates in 20 countries across Europe and Africa and will expand to more markets in the next few years! Let’s build the future of food delivery together!
Your daily adventures will include:
- Project manage the launch of Bolt Food business in new markets
- Manage regional operations in the assigned region post launch
- Be responsible for business growth, P&L, and value based strategy in the assigned region
- Make data-driven decisions that will help to grow the business and improve operational efficiency
- Understand business needs and opportunities in the region and countries and resolve them in a timely manner
- Work closely with HQ key stakeholders: product, marketing, management, operations as well as with local operations teams
- Hire and motivate new talent, and grow talent within local country teams
- Manage regional legal, PR, GR topics related to Bolt Food business
- Design and scale processes: operations, quality management, performance management, supplier relationships, etc.
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in operations, business development, strategy, consulting or a similar field
- Strong collaborator and down to earth attitude
- Track record of running successful operations in a fast, dynamic business environment
- Strong bias towards execution and data-driven decision making
- Great communication skills and experience working with various stakeholders
- Experience leading and managing high performing teams
- Fluent in English
You will get extra credits for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online