United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Facility Officer
- Administrative support to Business Offices (BOs)
- Cost Reduction and containment
- Vendor/SLA Management
- Internal Audit Exceptions Report
- Facilitating Travels and Events Management
- Ensuring Security Management of all Regional Banks
- Ensuring effective Fleet Management for all vehicles in each Regional Banks.
Minimum Education Qualifications
- First Degree in any field
- Master’s Degree or a professional qualification will be an advantage.
Previous Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in an Administrative role of a bank
- Ability to impact and strategically influence through consultation and business rationale
- Good Leadership Skills
- Good interpersonal skills and adaptability to different cultures
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Organized, able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks within challenging deadlines
- Sound computer skills, able to adapt and apply new technologies
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Extensive knowledge of the bank’s policies and procedures
- Cost Management and budgeting
- Technical knowledge in routine preventive maintenance and repairs of vehicles and mechanical equipment
- Good knowledge of Financial Sector laws/regulations and operations
- Written and spoken English
- Excellent interpretation of business needs into operational requirements
- Good Understanding of the Nigerian Banking Industry.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online