Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, one of Nigeria’s largest Telecommunications company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Control Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- PM tasks to be planned & analyzed
- Snag capture & timely clearance
- PM & CM report joint analysis to dynamically change PM plans
- Identify and mentor FSDM’s who have huge failure count due to sabotage / core break /construction
- Aerial bypass quality to be checked from stability perspective
- Escalate and manage vehicle issues of SD teams ( intra region )
- Liaise with FSDM’ on relationship management with construction management
- Drive permanent restoration for failures month on month
- Validate field usage of cable supplied by Huawei
- Coordination of MC audit through FSDM’s, SBC tools management & generation of weekly report
- Collate inputs from FSDM’s for submission of routine reports to central team
- SBC regional resource monitoring & intelligence gathering to support FRTO
- Ensures daily work orders closure in mateline & OWS
- Routine coordination of acceptance / relocation implementation works
- 3rd party Trenching works , construction management / LS management & records
- Attend routine meetings.
Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunication Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Telecommunications.
- 4 years project experience in project related activities
- Should have experience with Core Network (Packet Service and Circuit Service), Transmission network, Wireless Network (UMTS, GSM Wimax etc.) and OSP implementation.
- In-depth understanding of telecom industry, particularly in Project Management and have been exposed from project definition, implementation, and project acceptance.
- Proficient in various software used in the Project Controls Department such as: MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Word, MS project and certifications in the discipline of project control.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good team spirit and adaptability.
N300,000 – N400,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
27th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.