Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Community Manager – Binance Smart Chain
Job type: Full-time (Onsite)
- Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- BSC (Binance Smart Chain) is a EVM compatible blockchain, and launched mainnet starting from Sep 1st, 2020. More than 900 DeFi and dapps have been deployed in BSC and attracted more than 1MM daily active users (addresses).
- We are looking for a passionate and experienced Community Manager for the fast growing BSC Eco-system. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the Community team engaging with one of the most active and popular communities in the blockchain industry.
- This role can be based remotely in any global location.
- Setup close partnership with the regional Dev Communities, Universities, and blockchains associations
- Deploy successful online and offline Developers campaigns, such as hackathons, workshop or conferences from ideation to execution
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of marketing campaigns through data analysis and user feedback
- Develop effective marketing and brand communication strategy and ultimately expand our digital footprint and brand awareness in your region
- Grow and manage BSC community ambassadors, and coordinate with them to moderate the regional BSC social media, platforms, and chat groups and interact with the community to increase positive engagement
- Engage users, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote BSC initiatives
- Explore new community-friendly platforms to facilitate the expansion
- Proven community management experience with strong ownership and emotional intelligence
- Experience in launching community initiatives (e.g., building an online forum, leading an ambassador program, creating an event series, and writing an email newsletter)
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency/blockchain-related terminologies and trends and a strong interest in crypto and DAO culture
- Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible
- Fluency in local languages, advanced level of English
- Experiences on DeFi projects will be a plus
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online