APM Terminals is the global terminal operating arm of the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group. APM Terminals operates a Global Terminal Network of 76 operating port and terminal facilities and 117 Inland Services operations in 59 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Category Manager
Ref No.: AT-287802
- Execution of category strategies that are aligned to Global Category strategies. Execution will include regional sourcing strategy execution, supplier negotiations, sourcing events and contract implementation.
- Manage regional supplier relationships, execute joint collaborative Innovative initiatives, and monitor supplier contract negotiations.
- Primary owner of the relationship with regional and local terminal stakeholders
- Collaborate on strategies with Global Category Manager. Bring in Business and Regional Insights into Strategy. Work closely with fellow regional Category Managers.
- Responsible for creating transparency to leverage our volumes across APMT, secure efficient demand management, share best practices and ensure minimum compliance standards.
- Develop and manage internal and external partnerships by demonstrating strong leadership, project management, analytical, and communication skills.
- Collect voice of customers in the regions and identify opportunities for regional cross-leverage in close alignment with global Asset Category Management and Technical team .
- Support Supply Chain Procurement initiatives.
- Regional supplier development .
- Regional system and data integrity
We are looking for:
- 5 years’ or more experience in procurement.
- Strategic mindset, holistic picture, pro-activeness and willingness to challenge status quo.
- Ability to work with ambiguity and navigate through regional cross-functional and cross-geographical complexities, with strong result orientation.
- You are a highly result-driven and solution-focused individual with the ability to manage a variety of tasks.
- Ability to balance both short- and long-term orientation for the business.
- Good knowledge of regional business challenges and supplier landscape.
- Basic knowledge of terminal asset and operations.
- High-level understanding of Life Cycle Management categories and challenges.
- Strong project management skills.
- Solid analytical and presentation skills.
- Supply-chain and ERP system know-how.
- Good legal and contracting knowledge.
Application Closing Date
3rd October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online