Wandel International is the Flagship Company of the Simba Group of Companies, operating in Nigeria since 1988. Throughout our history we have associated ourselves with products and brands of the highest standards, and partnered with leading organisations in their respective industries. At the heart of our value proposition, is our commitment to service, and it is our relentless pursuit of extraordinary customer service that sets us apart from our competitors in each of our respective fields
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Brand Executive
Locations: Abuja, Kano, Yola – Adamawa, Enugu, Ibadan – Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Simba Group has an immediate opening for an experienced Regional Brand Executive in our Automobile Division to maintain and provide strength to our brand position in assigned region.
- This position heads the development and execution process of regional, ethnic and other main focused marketing plans to reach vital customer segments as well as interact with marketing leads to develop and supervise regional marketing budget.
- Research and understand the Local and Regional Brand Objectives, strategies and plans;
- Research and understand the identified areas in the region that the Company can market & distribute to, and keep up to date with additional regions that may be included in the future;
- Research and understand the Regulatory Requirements of all territories within the region to facilitate new business opportunities and Business Expansion in the Regions;
- Research, understand and gain competitor information files, competitor trade activities & pricing analyses;
- Research, establish liaison, conduct business reviews and recommend Distributor Shortlist;
Liaise with Regional Distributors:
- Engage Regional Distributors on agreed Terms of Reference;
- Serve as Liaison between Distributor and Company ensuring orders, shipments and issues resolution are timely;
- Suggest areas of the Regional business model that can be improved and recommend solutions
Growth & Management of Brand Portfolio:
- Responsible for the growth of the brands in the Region;
- Assist in developing the annual brand plan aligned to the Market requirements complete with market objectives and strategies in support of budget achievement;
- Look for new opportunities and sales channels for growth;
- Contribute to the competitive differentiation and positioning of company’s brands in the Region;
- Assist in the creation of marketing plans by Regions
- Develop, submit and present monthly reports on activities, achievement of objectives and plans in the region
- Relationship building with key stakeholders in the Region e.g. government, MDAs;
- Assist Regional Sales Managers with the preparation and submission of the Tender package;
- Relationship building with decision makers in the Region to secure purchase orders;
- Serve as liaison between Company & Local and Regional Contacts providing feedback regarding Purchase Orders & resolution of any issues.
Desired Experience & Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Marketing or Business Management
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience in identifying target audiences and support in developing effective campaigns
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A critical thinker with good presentation skills.
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.